We want to make sure residents, patients and staff have an opportunity to shape our plans and that we have a true understanding of what people feel is important. The way we are doing that is with an innovative approach that has already been nationally recognised. Surrey Heartlands offers its population the opportunity to co-design health and social care service improvements through Citizen-led Engagement and Communications.
Even if we haven’t already approached you, you can still get involved.
- If there’s something you think would improve health and/or social care in Surrey Heartlands, we’d like to hear about it. Send your good ideas to the email address below
- Look out for monthly Surrey Heartlands newsletters
- Keep an eye on our calendar (below) for opportunities to come and meet us
- Joining a patient and public involvement group at your local GP practice or clinical commissioning group
- Being part of the public reference group for Surrey Heartlands
- Joining workstream planning meetings to share your views and help shape our plans
To find out more contact us via email@example.com
Sorry, we don’t have any events scheduled at the moment. Please check back later.